About Berger, Berger & Sobieski
An Award-Winning Law Firm
We understand the complex nature of immigration law and help individuals achieve their goals of living, working, and pursuing happiness in the United States. Additionally, we help our clients navigate the confusing world of United States immigration law in order to make any type of transition in the United States as smooth and efficient as possible.
Berger, Berger & Sobieski is an AWARD-WINNING Buffalo NY based immigration law firm. The law firm provides clients throughout the world with custom-tailored immigration solutions.
The firm focuses on all aspects of US immigration law, such as: Green Card through Marriage; H-1B visa; E-3 visa; O-1 visa; TN visa; green card through employment; L-1 visa; K-1 Fiance Visa; E-2 visa; deportation and removal defense; all aspects of asylum; bond and detained immigrants; spousal abuse cases such I-360 and I-751; U visa; religious worker visa; citizenship and naturalization; and many other immigration matters.
Our team of immigration lawyers have over 40 years of experience in the immigration field. Lawyers at our firm work with you in multiple languages as well.
Berger, Berger & Sobieski believes that open and frequent communication, mixed with highly personalized and honest service at reasonable fees, should be the standard and not the exception.
Our Law Firm focus points:
- Open Communication – Maintain open and transparent communication throughout all steps of client representation. That means an explanation of matters related to your case, replies to telephone calls and emails, and updating you throughout the process.
- Honesty & Integrity – Asses all client cases with complete honesty and integrity. Immigration law is a sensitive matter that can have a profound impact on one’s life – we would never want that impact to be negative.
- Modern Technology – Use modern technology to increase efficiency and client satisfaction.
- Aggressive & Creative – Provide clients with aggressive and creative legal options. Your success is our success.
- Affordability – Provide clients with the highest level of service at competitive rates. We’re affordable and we know it.
- High Quality – Always produce the highest quality work product. Like a great craftsman, we take pride in our work product.
- Respectfulness – Provide all clients with the highest level of respect. This too often gets forgotten by some attorneys.
- Promptness – Focus on prompt and efficient completion of all client work. Your case will not reach our “back burner”.
CONTACT OUR OFFICE
While many immigration attorneys require many weeks to set up a meeting, our attorneys respond with urgency.
SWIFT MEETINGS WITH OUR TEAM
Our staff work in combination with our lawyers to develop an action plan based upon our first meeting.
BEGIN THE IMMIGRATION PROCESS
During and after our initial and ongoing meetings, be ready to have us working hand-in-hand with you throughout your immigration journey.
World-Recognized, Licensed & Experienced
Berger, Berger & Sobieski attorneys and their support staff work as a team. Cases are handled by one or two immigration attorneys as well as paralegals and law clerks. This arrangement enhances productivity and provides the client with multiple points of contact and assistance. This also enables us to entrust distinct phases of representation to the appropriate lawyer and support personnel.
Years of Experience
Attorneys and Staff
Meet Our Team
For over 40 years Berger, Berger & Sobieski has represented Individuals, Corporations, and other Institutions across the nation and around the world. We specialize in all matters relating to the United States Immigration and Nationality Law, from business visas and permanent residency to removal proceedings and visa processing.
Michael B. Berger, Esq.
Immigration Law - Senior Partner
Michael Berger has been practicing for over forty years in all aspects of immigration law, including business visas and waivers, deportation, and visa processing. He tried the first civil RICO jury trial in New York State Courts and has taught courses in the field of immigration and nationality law across the United States, as well as at the University at Buffalo Law School.
Lee M. Sobieski, Esq.
Immigration Law - Partner
Lee Sobieski, a partner at Berger Berger & Sobieski, has been with the firm for over 5 years. He assists clients in various immigration-related issues, such as obtaining their green cards, through either employment or through their relatives or spouses. He also assist other clients in obtaining work Visas with a focus on H Visas.
“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.”
—Declaration of Independence & The Founding Principle of the United States of America
Get In touCh
Schedule an Appointment With Our Team Today
Affordable Flat Fees
Our flat fees include basic office expenses, so clients never see extra charges for faxes, scans, long distances, conference calls and etc.
Visas & Immigration
Our law firm focuses on U.S. Immigration Law, so you can feel confident your immigration needs are in very capable hands.
Deportation & Removal
Unlike many immigration law firms, our attorneys have the experience and skills to handle the toughest deportation and removal appeals cases.
Citizenship & Rights
We provide assistance in gaining U.S. citizenship through naturalization and by every method of gaining citizenship.